söndag 30 juni 2019

WHO DOESN'T WANT AN EGGPLANT?

I bike to a second hand store in one of the suburbs of Stockholm, since my friend Ulf cancelled our plans due to him being sick. But then, I get a telephone call. 





#eggplant #secondhandshopping #myrorna #ropsten #årstabron #bedspread #johnbeverlynichols #johnsingersargent #secondhandbooks
#190618 #2019 #gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #igtv #whodoesntwantaneggplant #
#Secondhand 
#secondhandstyle #secondhandstuff 
#secondhandshopping #secondhandshop 

#secondhandstore 

#secondhandfirst #secondhands 
#used #recycled 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...