söndag 9 juni 2019

AN INTERVENTION IN HALLUNDA

AN INTERVENTION IN HALLUNDA. I take the subway to Hallunda, one of the furtherest suburbs of Stockholm. I'm going to riksteatern to seethe play  AN INTERVENTION, ett ingripande. I go around the center before watching the show. 




#2019 #190306 #anintervention #gay #vegan #theatre #hallunda #stockholm #sweden #sverige  #play #show #mikebartlett #hm #stockholmsstadsmission #muji #secondhand #hallundacentrum #riksteatern #play #show #rehearsal #subway #minstengångiveckan #igtv #vlog #audience #pjäs repetition #aspudden #ANINTERVENTIONINHALLUNDA

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...