söndag 2 juni 2019

BURGERS, BLOGS & BUCKWHEAT

190523  I write on my Swedish theatre blog, and eat vegan burgers, go on my cross trainer, and cook Ikeas vegan burgers and make a great smashed potato salad. I also learned a way to take great food pictures.




#vegan #veganburgers #gay #stockholm #Sweden #pickledonion #crosstrainer #workingout #2019 #190523 #underwear #buckwheat #jars #recycle #upcycle #tipoftheday #ica #vegansausages #ikea #potatosalad  #veganpotatosalad #hm #ikeavegansausages #ikeavegan #workout #vegancooking #foodphotography #vlog #igtv #instagramstory

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...