lördag 29 juni 2019

PACKING AND FITTING

I go into Oscarsteatern and pack costumes for when the rehearsal of A GENTLEMANS GUIDE TO LOVE AND MURDER starts, and I also assist in a costume fitting for an upcoming show, SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN.




#gentlemannenpåoscars #agentlemansguidetoloveandmurder #oscarsteatern #musical #såsomihimmelen #musicaltheatre #packing #costumes #dresser #packingcostumes #backstage #rehearsal #fittings #poster
#gay #stockholm #sweden #theatre #costume #costumes 
#fitting #2017 ##vegan #igtv #vlog #171114 #lacageauxfolles #handbag #rehearsal

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...