måndag 10 juni 2019

THE STORY OF MISCOMMUNICATION & MISUNDERSTANDING

I assemble my other bookshelf, while waiting for my friend Ulf. It's a long wait, and the day is filled with misunderstandings. 

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joakim_clifton_bergman/




#2019 #190601 #gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #sverige #vegansoup #bookshelf #ikea  #micommunication #misunderstanding #igtv #IGTVCHANNEL #IGTVCommunity #IGTV #IGTVvideos #IGTVcreator #interior #printer  #remodeling #vlog #bookcase #interiordecorating #mac #books #secondhandbooks #netto #veganshopping #veganeating

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...