söndag 23 juni 2019

VEGAN SOURDOUGH PANCAKES, POLENTA & A FANTASTIC VIEW

Summer of 2018: I make vegan sourdough pancakes, writing about A HUND TILL LÅNS on my Swedish theatre blog. For lunch i eat polenta, and then I go home to my friend Ulf, and we fix his Wifi and watch lots and lots of FEUD. 






#sourdough #vlog #theatre #polenta #sprouts #wifi #sale #feud #shopping #Joancrawford
#180628 #2018 #vegan #gay #summer #view #stockholm #igtv #igtvchannel #sweden 
#bettedavis #balcony #view #hat #summerhat #buckethat #hm #sourdoughstarter #liljeholmen #balkong

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...