måndag 24 juni 2019

THE STORY OF THE ELEVATOR

The weather is fantastic, although when have my lunch out in the sun, it's quite cold, so I go for a walk. But to where? I try to find that new outside elevator near the shore in Liljeholmskajen in Stockholm...






#gay #vegan #sweden #stockholm #2019 #190622 #vlog #igtv #liljeholmen #sightseeing 
#veganbreakfast #årstabron #walk #tour #elevator #walking #highrise #architecture #bridge #årsta
#stockholm #stockholmworld #stockholms #stockholmcity #stockholm_insta 
#swedenimages #sweden🇸🇪 #sweden_images #sweden #sweden_photolovers 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...