tisdag 11 juni 2019

INSTAGRAM STORIES I LIKE

I donate two bookshelves to anyone who wants them, and then I recycle plastic and paper, and get really annoyed by a very stupid woman. Than I make some vegan food. And I clean my windows. Then I talk instagram stories. 190602



#vegan #gay #2019 #stockholm #sweden #sverige #190602 #igtv #igtvvlog #vlog #Donate #recycle #bookshelves #teak #trash #instagramstories #goodinstagramstories #recyclepaper #summer #cartons
#plastic #mindfullness #igstories #veganburrito #veganpirogue #crystals #windowcleaning #igstories #ighacks #igtips

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...