torsdag 20 juni 2019

A SECOND CHANCE TO SEE THE GOLDEN DRAGON.

I talk some about my blog: Temporary Monomania, and of how a get obsessed with stuff. I watch some interesting videos on youtube, then I make a vegan italian bread salad, and finally I go and see a great show, and get caught in the rain.

https://temporarmonomani.blogspot.com


#thegoldendragon #play #theare #students #balcony #mania #vegansalad #breadsalad #vegancooking #cooking
#gay #vegan #blog #vlog #vlogger #stockholm #sweden #2018 #180603 #minstengångiveckan
#theater #teater #gyllenedraken #kilen #pjäs #asian #students #theatrestudents #asianrestaurant #scenskola

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...