måndag 17 juni 2019

STRAWBERRY BATIDA

I refuse to go to the gym, I make some vegan omelette that was kind of a disaster, and then I go to the theatre to see the play THE GOLDEN DRAGON. I Thought. My bad. So I make myself a strong strawberry drink. 




#strawberry #strawberrybatida #batida #omelette #veganomelette #thegoldendragon #theatre #play #gyllenedraken #pjäs
#stockholm #sweden #igtv #vlog #theater #blog #180602 #2018 #vegan #GAY 
#show #minstengångiveckan #whatkindoffoolami #cachaga #drink #alcohol #coconut #mixer #vegancooking #kulturhusetstadsteatern

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...