onsdag 12 juni 2019

THE COSTUME, LISEN'S DRESS AND VEGAN LASAGNA

So, one of the producers of the Swedish hit musical SÅ SOM I HIMMELEN is going to a costume party, and I help  him find a costume - and Lisen explains how she was forced to make a dress. And then I go home and have a great vegan lasagna. 190604





#gay #vegan #stockholm #sweden #2019 #190604 #costume #veganlasagna #igtv #sverige  #theatre #laundry #costumeparty #costumes #shoes #stage #theatre #musical #backstage #greenroom  #dressingroom #sewing #igtvcreator #secondhandbooks #secondhand #veganlasagna #långholmen #leopardprint #summer #veganfood

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...