måndag 1 mars 2021

210222 The Laundry Putaway, the Maimed Avocado tree, #Madlyricsmonday an...



In this episode I thought I had no plans, then I realise I do: the laundry needs to be put away, and to be able to do that I need to viciously prune, almost maim the avocado tree in my bedroom. And then I play #madlyricsmonday cook Dal, a vegan lentil stew, and bake roti, an Indian flat bread.


#Tvätt #laundry #avodadotree #avokadoträd #prune #madlyricsmonday #dal #dalbukhari #lentil #lentildal #roti #rotibread #baking #bakingroti #bakinghack #vegan #gay #gayvegan #baking #bakingfun #bakinglove #bakingday #veganbaking #plantlife #plantsplantsplants #plantlove #plantaddict #plantstagram #plantcollection #bakingbread Tvätt, laundry, avodado tree, avokadoträd, prune, mad lyrics monday, dal, dal bukhari, lentil, lentil dal, roti, roti bread, baking, baking roti, baking hack, vegan, gay, gay vegan, baking, baking fun, bakingl ove, baking day, vegan baking, plant life, plants plants plants, plant love, plant addict, plantstagram, plant collection, baking bread, In this episode, I thought I had no plans, the laundry needs to be put away, viciously prune, almost maim the avocado tree in my bedroom. And then I play, cook Dal, a vegan lentil stew, bake roti, Indian flat bread.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ROKH X H&M SWEATER #VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #FashionFi...

In this funny and entertaining video, it's really hot, and it seems like summer is finally here. I find an old sweater, well, not really...