tisdag 2 mars 2021

Compliments From a Stranger...




So, the last time I was in London I got stopped in the street...


So, the last time I was in London I got stopped in the street... #reelspage #reelsoftheday #reelslover #reelshumor #reelsvideo #traveling #traveler #travelgram #traveller #travels #vacationmode #vacations #vacationforever #vacation🌴 #vacationgoals #compliments #leopard #london #leopardprint #londonlife #london🇬🇧 #londoncity #londonfashion #london4all #londondiaries #londoncitylife #londonstyle #londoncityworld #londonstreets #londontown reels page , reels of the day , reels lover , reels humor, reels video , traveling, traveler, travelgram, traveller, travels, vacation mode, vacations, vacation forever, vacation🌴, vacation goals, compliments, leopard, london, leopard print, london life, london🇬🇧, londoncity, london fashion, london 4 all, london diaries, london city life, london style, london city world, london streets, london town,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY FRIDA KAHLO TEA TOWEL #SurpriseDay #VeganLife #DailyVlog #A...

In this funny and entertaining video, I’m having the time of my life. When I turned 60, my friend Magnus was in South America, so we didn...