torsdag 12 oktober 2023

HOW I GOT BAFFELED BY DAVID’S LACK OF SWEENEY TODD KNOWLEDGE #theatrelif...


Join me, a gay vegan man living in beautiful Sweden and working as a dresser at a musical in enchanting Stockholm, as we navigate a day filled with surprises, laughter, and theater intrigue! 🌈🎭

In today's episode, I find myself baffled by a hilarious and unexpected turn of events. It's the day after our cover runthrough, and while my assistant Johanna and I are diligently putting away the understudies' costumes and restoring the principals' attire, we can't help but discuss the musical that's at the heart of our theater life - "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street."

However, what truly baffles me is our dear colleague, David Julio, the makeup and wig designer, who appears to have little knowledge of this dark and captivating musical masterpiece. It's a comical moment of disbelief, and you won't want to miss it!

As we go about our backstage tasks, I decide to add some theatrical flair to the day by giving our friend Per a playful scare, keeping the energy vibrant behind the scenes.

And let's not forget to celebrate the stagehand Markus's birthday, adding a touch of festivity to our bustling theater environment.

This video is for:

1. #TheatreLife 🎭
2. #BackstageHumor 😂
3. #TheaterCommunity 🌟

It's about:

1. #SweeneyToddMusical 🪓
2. #BehindTheScenesAntics 🎬
3. #TheaterFamily 👥

And it solves:

1. #TheaterInspiration 🎨
2. #WorkplaceLaughs 😆
3. #BirthdayCelebrations 🎉

English Hashtags:
1. #MusicalTheatreMagic 🎶
2. #TheatreVlog 📽️
3. #LifeInSweden 🇸🇪

Swedish Hashtags:
1. #TeaterMagi 🪓
2. #BakomKulisserna 🎬
3. #SvenskVardag 🇸🇪

Join me in this entertaining and laughter-filled journey behind the scenes of our theater. It's a day full of surprises and camaraderie that showcases the vibrant spirit of our theater family. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more exclusive insights from my unique Swedish life! 📽️👍 #j231005

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...