söndag 29 oktober 2023

HOW I GOT PACKIN’ #TheatreLife #BehindTheScenes #vegan #laughtertherapy...


Hey, beautiful souls! 🌈 Welcome back to my channel! In today's video, I'm taking you behind the scenes of my life as a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a musical theatre in Stockholm. It's been an incredible week full of surprises, drama, and lots of laughter, so you don't want to miss this one!

🎭 Last Show of the Week: Join me as I prepare for our last performance of the week. It's always a bittersweet moment saying goodbye to the audience, and you'll get to see what goes on backstage before the curtains rise.

🌟 Audition Time with Petter Skoglund: The talented Petter Skoglund is here to show us his audition piece for an upcoming role. His charisma and passion are truly inspiring, and you'll be wowed by his talent.

💍 Celebrating Hjalmar Freij's Engagement: Hjalmar Freij, one of our incredible cast members, just got engaged! We're celebrating this joyous occasion, and you'll witness the love and happiness in the air.

👋 Changes in the Cast: Rolf and Tuva are temporarily out of the show, and our talented understudy, Caroline Gustafsson, takes the stage as the female lead. You'll see the seamless transition and the support our theatre family offers.

🧵 Late-Night Theatre Chores: After the show, I'm staying late to take care of this week's mending, ironing, and laundry. It's a glimpse into the less glamorous side of theatre life, and I'll share some tricks of the trade.

👜 Packing for Gothenburg: As the clock strikes 1 AM, I start packing for my upcoming trip to Gothenburg. Join me as I get organized for this exciting adventure, and maybe get some packing tips along the way!

🌿 Living the Vegan Life: Throughout the video, I'll showcase some of my favorite vegan snacks and meals, as living a vegan lifestyle is essential to me. I'm always here to show you that being vegan can be delicious and compassionate.

🤣 Laugh with Us: Expect plenty of laughter and funny moments as we navigate the ups and downs of life in the theatre world. Laughter is the best remedy, after all!

🌆 Exploring Sweden: I'll be sharing some beautiful shots of Stockholm, and soon, I'll be exploring Gothenburg. Let's embrace the beauty of Sweden together.

👕 Sustainable Fashion: In this video, you'll notice I'm wearing sustainable and eco-friendly clothing. I believe in fashion that's kind to the planet, and I'll talk more about it in my future videos.

#TheatreLife #BehindTheScenes #VeganAdventures
#LaughterInArt #SwedenDiaries #ShowbizVibes
#LifeChallengesSolved #TheatreSecrets #VeganDelights

📣 Don't forget to like this video if you enjoyed the sneak peek into my life! If you're a fellow theatre enthusiast, a proud vegan, or just someone who loves exploring Sweden, make sure to subscribe and hit the notification bell so you never miss an update from me. Let's connect and share our adventures together! 🎉🎭🌱

Tack så mycket for being a part of my journey, and I can't wait to see you in the next video! 💖🌟
#TheatreLife #BehindTheScenes #VeganAdventures #LaughterInArt #SwedenDiaries #ShowbizVibes #LifeChallengesSolved #TheatreSecrets #VeganDelights #Sweden #Gothenburg #VeganLiving


#j231022

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...