söndag 8 oktober 2023

HOW I GOT MY BED OUT OF STORAGE #HomeEnthusiasts #AutumnLovers #Creativ...


🍂 A Day Off in October: Laundry, Decor, and Rum Delight! 🍁

Hey there, wonderful viewers! Join me on my day off as we embark on a cozy, productive, and slightly festive journey. 🏡🌟

First things first, it's the beginning of October, and what better way to kick off this autumn month than capturing some picturesque location clips around my apartment building? 🎥 The changing leaves and crisp air set the perfect backdrop for my day. 🍂🍃

Next up, a trip to the grocery store to stock up on essentials and perhaps a few seasonal treats. 🛒 Let's explore the aisles, share recipe ideas, and make grocery shopping an enjoyable experience! 🍎🥖

Upon returning home, I stumble upon an exciting project: reviving my old iron bed from storage in the basement. 🛏️ This task turns out to be quite the adventure, and I can't wait to show you the transformation. 🧰🪚

Now, onto the main agenda of the day—laundry, ironing, and mending costumes for the upcoming week at the theatre. 🎭🧺 Let's make these backstage essentials an art of their own, and I'll share some tips and tricks I've picked up along the way. ✨

But wait, there's more to this October day! In the evening, I'm celebrating "Octorberum." 🥃🎉 What's that, you ask? Well, it's my personal tradition of savoring rum throughout October—a delightful way to add a touch of warmth and nostalgia to autumn nights. 🥂🍁

Now, let's sprinkle some hashtags into the mix to capture the essence of this day:

Who this video is for:
1. #HomeEnthusiasts
2. #AutumnLovers
3. #CreativeProductivity

What the video is about:
1. #DayOffAdventures
2. #SeasonalRituals
3. #BackstageStories

What this video solves:
1. #HomeInspiration
2. #LaundryHacks
3. #OctoberTraditions

And in Swedish:
1. #HemInspiraton
2. #TvättTips
3. #OktoberTraditioner

Join me in embracing the beauty of October and the simple joys of a day well spent. Don't forget to like, subscribe, and share your own October rituals and cozy moments in the comments below. Cheers to Octorberum and all the lovely moments this month holds! 🍻🍂 #DayOffRoutine #CozyOctober #HomeProjects

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...