söndag 22 oktober 2023

HOW I GOT A TOTALLY RECONSTRUCTED JACKET BACK #TheaterLife #CostumeCare ...


đŸŽ„ Join me, a gay vegan man in Sweden, as I take you on a humorous and entertaining journey into the world of theater, costume care, and delightful cocktails in today's video. While there's no show today at the theatre in Stockholm, it's the perfect time to tackle some costume maintenance. I'll guide you through my day as I embark on ironing, mending, and laundering the costumes, ensuring they're in top shape for upcoming performances. 🎭👗

The video kicks off with a glimpse behind the scenes as I enter the theater, showcasing the lesser-known tasks that keep our dazzling costumes looking their best. It's all about the meticulous care that goes into every costume piece to maintain their magic and quality.

#TheaterLife #CostumeCare #BehindTheScenes

Following a productive morning at the theater, I hop on my bike and head to Christian Hedenfeldt's atelier. Here, I drop off a special red faux leather jacket in need of advanced mending, and Christian's expertise ensures that this cherished costume piece will shine again.

#CostumeMending #AtelierVisit #TheMagicOfRestoration

Later, it's time for a virtual celebration with my friend Magnus Borén. We indulge in Ococktailtober, a delightful tradition where we savor our favorite cocktails in October. I opt for a classic Manhattan, while Magnus crafts a Balalaika cocktail. It's all about relishing the finer things in life and toasting to friendship.

#CocktailEnthusiasts #VirtualCelebration #CheersToOctober

This video solves the curiosity about the hidden efforts behind the glamour of the theater, offering a glimpse into the world of costume maintenance and showcasing the dedication that keeps our performances shining. It also serves as a reminder that life's small joys, like sipping a well-crafted cocktail, are worth celebrating.

#LifeBehindTheCurtain #SmallJoys #CelebrateLife

📱 If you're a fellow theater enthusiast, costume lover, or someone who appreciates the little pleasures in life, don't forget to hit that "Like" button, share your thoughts in the comments, and subscribe for more exciting adventures. Let's continue exploring the fascinating world of theater and beyond! 🎉🗣️

#SubscribeNow #TheaterMagic #StayTuned
#PrenumereraNu #TeaterMagi #HĂ„llErUppdaterade

#j231015

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...