tisdag 10 oktober 2023

HOW I GOT HOUSEBOUND BY THE RELENTLESS RAIN #homeimprovement #veganfood...


Join me, a gay vegan man living in rainy but enchanting Sweden, as I take you on a hilarious and entertaining journey in this video! 🌈☔ I'm a dresser at a musical theatre in Stockholm, and today, I'm trapped indoors due to relentless autumn rain. It's the perfect day to tackle some home projects and whip up a comforting vegan Korv Stroganoff. Here's a glimpse of what's in store:

First, I venture into my basement storage to fix a stubborn door with screws that were mercilessly ripped out by time and wear. 🛠️🚪

Then, I don my chef's hat and guide you through the process of making a delicious vegan Korv Stroganoff - the ultimate comfort food for a rainy day. 🍲🌧️

But that's not all! I also investigate a pressing question: Does my upstairs neighbor have a washing machine, or is it all just a noisy mystery? 🧐🔊

This video is for:

1. #HomeImprovementEnthusiasts 🏡
2. #VeganFoodies 🌱
3. #ComedyLovers 😂

It's about:

1. #DIYProjects 🛠️
2. #VeganCooking 🍴
3. #NeighborMysteries 🔍

And it solves:

1. #RainyDayBlues ☔
2. #RecipeInspiration 🍽️
3. #HomeRepairTips 🏠

English Hashtags:
1. #SwedishLife 🇸🇪
2. #LaughWithMe 😄
3. #HomeCookingFun 👨‍🍳

Swedish Hashtags:
1. #SvenskVardag 🇸🇪
2. #SkrattMedMig 😂
3. #HemlagadMat 🍽️

Join me in this rainy day adventure filled with humor, handy tips, and a taste of Sweden. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more entertaining content from my quirky Swedish life! 📽️👍

#j231003

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...