mÄndag 30 oktober 2023

HOW I GOT TO GOTHENBURG #TravelWithVegan #TrainJourney #GothenburgAdvent...


Hey there, fabulous folks! 🌈 Welcome back to my channel! Today's video is an exciting adventure as I, a gay vegan living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a musical theatre in Stockholm, take you on a train journey to Gothenburg. My friend Magnus BorĂ©n is waiting for me, and we have a fun-filled two-night stay planned at the Hotell Vanilla, some sightseeing, and a spectacular evening at the Malmö Opera to watch "Wicked." You're in for a treat, so let's hop on board!

🚆 Train Adventure: Join me as I take the tube to T-Centralen station, where I explore the vibrant surroundings while waiting for my train to depart. There's never a dull moment when I'm on the go!

🏙️ Exploring Gothenburg: Get ready for some epic sightseeing in Gothenburg! I'll be taking you to some of the city's hidden gems, and you'll see why it's a must-visit destination.

🎭 Wicked Night Out: The highlight of this video is our trip to the Malmö Opera to experience the magic of "Wicked." The show, the atmosphere, and the company make it an unforgettable night.

🍃 Vegan Travel Tips: Throughout the journey, I'll share some vegan dining options and sustainable choices I make while traveling. Being vegan on the road is easier than you think!

#TravelWithVegan #TrainJourney #GothenburgAdventure
#SightseeingInSweden #MalmöOpera #WickedMusical
#VeganTravelerTips #SustainableChoices #EcoFriendlyTravel

📣 But wait, there's more! If you're someone who loves travel, appreciates vegan delights, or simply enjoys an entertaining journey, don't forget to hit that like button, subscribe, and ring the notification bell. Let's keep exploring the world together, one adventure at a time! 🌍✈️

Tack sĂ„ mycket for being a part of this amazing journey, and I can't wait to see you in the next video! đŸŒŸđŸš‚đŸŒ±
#TravelWithVegan #TrainJourney #GothenburgAdventure #SightseeingInSweden #MalmöOpera #WickedMusical #VeganTravelerTips #SustainableChoices #EcoFriendlyTravel #TravelSweden #HotellVanilla #VeganEats



#j231023

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...