onsdag 25 oktober 2023

HOW I GOT MY SECOND H&MOSCHINO HOODIE #BedroomMakeover #HomeImprovement ...


🛌 Join me, a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a musical in Stockholm, for a hilarious and entertaining video where I embark on a mission to transform my living space and enjoy a fantastic night's sleep on my new memory foam mattress. đŸ’€

The video begins with a bedroom makeover as I bid adieu to my old bedside table, relocating it to the basement. In its place, I introduce a comfy armchair, adding a fresh, cozy vibe to my room. My basement storage becomes the perfect home for my iMac computer box and two IV stands generously gifted by Ulf Nordlander.

Then, it's off to the store, where I encounter a rain shower, unanticipated but not to be deterred. At Rusta, I search for bird feed and a feeder, but my visit coincides with their early Christmas merchandise display. Though I find the bird feed, the bird feeder remains elusive.

I don't let the rain dampen my spirits as I proceed to my local grocery store, COOP Midsommarkransen. Here, I eagerly collect a stylish black H&M x Moschino hoodie, a fabulous addition acquired through an online auction app, Tradera.

This video encapsulates my journey of transforming my space, upgrading my sleeping experience, and seeking the perfect bird-feeding solution. Join me for a day filled with humor, home improvements, and unexpected encounters!

#BedroomMakeover #HomeImprovement #CozySpaces
#MemoryFoamMattress #GoodNightsSleep #BedroomUpgrade
#BirdFeedingAdventure #RainyDayShopping #UnexpectedFinds
#StylishHoodie #FashionFinds #OnlineAuction
#JoinTheFun #SubscribeNow #StayTuned
#FöljMedPĂ„Resan #PrenumereraNu #HĂ„llErUppdaterade 📱 Don't forget to hit that "Like" button, share your thoughts in the comments, and subscribe to my channel for more entertaining adventures like this one. Let's create more moments of fun and inspiration together! 🛏️💡🐩

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...