torsdag 19 oktober 2023

HOW I GOT JAPANASIAN OREOS #LGBTQCommunity #VeganLife #TheatreLife


Hey there, fabulous viewers! Welcome back to another exciting episode of my life as a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a musical theater in Stockholm. Today's video is filled with autumn vibes, new adventures, and some unusual taste tests, so you're in for a treat. As the leaves turn, I decided it was the perfect time to break out my black faux fur coat for the very first time. Who doesn't love a cozy autumn fashion statement? 🍂 But wait, the surprises don't stop there! Our old intern, Lisa, makes an unexpected appearance. We get chatting, and somehow, I manage to convince her to join me on a trip to Karlstad in a couple of weeks to catch the new Swedish musical "HundraĂ„ringen Som Hoppade Ut Genom Fönstret Och Försvann." It's going to be a blast, and I can't wait to share it with you! Next up, it's time for some laughs. I film an episode of "Swedish Word of the Day," where I put on my best parody of a Swedish language school teacher. Trust me, you won't want to miss this – language learning has never been so entertaining. Now, onto the main event! I give you a sneak peek of the show we're working on, and just when you think it couldn't get any crazier, Johanna Lysdal walks in with some unusual Oreos. Where did she find those? Apparently, at an Asian supermarket. So, together with David Julio, our makeup magician, we decide to embark on a taste test adventure. These Oreos are like nothing you've ever seen. But hold on to your seats because, in a shocking twist, Johanna realizes that the mushroom supplement she's been taking might just be grown on insects! Yikes, that's something you don't hear every day. Lastly, a shoutout to Gustav, our head of head mikes, who faced a train malfunction and was an hour late to work. Sometimes life throws curveballs, even to the most organized among us. The video ends with the curtains rising on the show, and the magic begins! Hashtags: For the Video's Audience: #LGBTQCommunity #VeganLife #TheatreLife For the Video's Content: #AutumnVibes #NewAdventures #TasteTestFun For the Problem Solved: #EntertainmentEscape #LaughWithMe #Life'sSurprises

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...