fredag 6 oktober 2023

HOW I GOT NOTHING IN A SECOND HAND SHOP


🌟 A Day in the Life of a Theatre Dresser! 🎭

Step into my world as a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working behind the scenes at a musical in Stockholm's vibrant theatre scene. In this video, I'm giving you a sneak peek into a typical day in my life.

First things first, I arrive at the theatre a bit earlier than usual because I have a stunning sequin costume to fix. ✨ It's all about the details when it comes to making our performers shine on stage.

But before I dive into the world of sequins, I can't resist the temptation to explore a nearby second-hand shop. 🛍️ Who knows what hidden treasures I might discover today?

As the clock ticks, it's showtime! I jump into action, ensuring that everything is preset perfectly for the evening's performance. From costumes to props, it's all part of the magic that happens behind the curtains.

Meanwhile, my colleague David is on a nostalgic trip, sharing old photos from his phone with Johanna. 📾 There's nothing like a trip down memory lane to bond with friends.

Petter, one of our talented performers, is still a bit hoarse. đŸŽ€ It's a reminder of the dedication and hard work that goes into each and every show.

And then, there's the delightful Johanna, who opts for a sweet slice of pie during the intermission instead of the usual noodles. đŸ„§ Sometimes, you just have to treat yourself!

And finally, the moment we've all been waiting for—the show begins! 🌟

Here are some hashtags to capture the essence of this video:

Who this video is for:
1. #TheatreLife
2. #BehindTheScenes
3. #DresserDiaries

What the video is about:
1. #SequinMagic
2. #SecondHandTreasures
3. #BackstageBonds

What this video solves:
1. #TheatreMoments
2. #CreativeProcess
3. #EverydayAdventures

And in Swedish:
1. #TeaterLivet
2. #BakomKulisserna
3. #DresserBerÀttelser

Join me on this behind-the-scenes journey, and if you enjoyed the video, don't forget to give it a thumbs up, subscribe for more theatre adventures, and share it with your fellow theatre enthusiasts. Stay tuned for more captivating stories from the world of the stage! 🌟🎭 #TheatreMagic #BackstagePass

#j230929

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...