lördag 21 oktober 2023

HOW I GOT HOLD OF PETTER'S WAYWAD WIG #TheaterMagic #TalentedActors #cap...


🌟 Get ready for a peek behind the curtains of the theater world with me, a gay vegan man living in Sweden and working as a dresser at a musical in Stockholm. In this funny and entertaining video, I take you through the whirlwind of a two-show day, where the unexpected and hilarious unfold. 🎭

The day starts with the first show, where the talented Caroline Gustafsson takes the stage as the lead, Fanny. Her performance is captivating, and I'm here to capture the excitement of the final moments of the first act. 

#TheaterMagic #TalentedActors #CaptivatingPerformance

Then it's on to the second show, where theater life takes an unexpected turn. As I watch the actress Jenny Holmgren in her opening costume, wig, and makeup, I can't help but notice the striking resemblance to Edina Monsoon from the classic TV comedy "Absolutely Fabulous." It's a moment of humor and serendipity that I can't resist sharing.

#TheaterSurprises #ComedyInspiration #UnexpectedResemblance

In between shows, I become the backstage hero as I tackle various wardrobe challenges. I trim away some tulle that keeps getting caught in Cissi Wrangel's opening dress zipper, ensuring a smooth performance. And, in a delightful twist, I stumble upon part of Jonas Schlyter's missing costume – a fabric necklace that brings a sense of closure to the costume mystery.

#BackstageHero #WardrobeChallenges #TheaterMagic

This video offers an entertaining glimpse into the hustle and bustle of a two-show day, filled with surprises, laughter, and a touch of comedy inspiration. It celebrates the teamwork and creativity that make live theater an exciting and ever-unpredictable world.

#LifeInTheTheater #BehindTheScenes #TheaterAdventures

📱 If you're a theater enthusiast, a lover of backstage stories, or someone who appreciates the art of quick thinking and problem-solving, don't forget to hit that "Like" button, share your thoughts in the comments, and subscribe for more behind-the-scenes adventures. Let's continue exploring the fascinating world of theater and celebrate the creativity that keeps it alive! 🎉🗣️

#SubscribeNow #TheaterAdventures #StayTuned
#PrenumereraNu #TeaterÄventyr #HĂ„llErUppdaterade

#j231014

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...