fredag 2 februari 2024

HOW I GOT A BAG FULL OF DELICIOUS BARS #VeganVibes #TheatreCraze #BARE...


Embark on a delightful journey with me in this hilarious video where I'm in for a pleasant surprise – a bag filled with BAREBELLS' amazing vegan protein bars, featuring flavors like "Salty Peanut" and "Chocolate Dough," arrives at my doorstep. The anticipation builds as I unveil these delectable treats, promising an exciting taste test adventure later in the video.

Jumping on my bike, I cruise my way to the theatre, ready to spread the joy with my backstage colleagues. The mission? Challenge them with the pronunciation of the brand, BAREBELLS. Laughter ensues as everyone takes their best shot at saying it right, creating a light-hearted and entertaining moment.

The backstage game of the day introduces a musical twist, as participants attempt to complete the lyrics that begin with "Why do birds suddenly appear?" This harmonious challenge not only sparks nostalgia but also adds a touch of amusement to the video.

Breaking away from the routine, I decide to embrace a new look by trying on a wig that transforms me into the iconic Linda Evans. The vibrant energy doesn't stop there; today, I've opted for a wardrobe filled with bright colors, bidding adieu to the conventional dark hues and injecting a fresh and lively vibe into the video.

As a gay vegan man residing in Midsommarkransen, a charming suburb of Stockholm, and working as a dresser in a local theatre, my interests in vlogging, vegan cooking, and theatre are showcased in this lighthearted and entertaining escapade.


- #VeganVibes
- #TheatreCraze

#BAREBELLSJoy
#BackstageLaughs


- #SmilesEverywhere
- #VibrantLiving


- #TasteTestAdventures
- #BackstageChronicles


- #TeaterLivet (TheatreLife)
- #VeganGladje (VeganJoy)

  
🍫 Join the taste adventure - which BAREBELLS flavor would you try first?  
🎭 Share your favorite backstage game ideas!  
🌈 Embrace color today - tag us in your vibrant outfit posts.



#j240126

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...