måndag 12 februari 2024

HOW I GOT MY QX GALA CREDENTIALS #LGBTQCommunity #GalaPreparation#Backst...


In this vibrant and captivating video, join me as I prepare for the highly anticipated QX Gala, an annual celebration of LGBTQ+ excellence and contributions to society. As a dresser and costume supervisor for a musical, I embark on a day filled with excitement and anticipation.

I kickstart my morning with a workout session on my cross-trainer, accompanied by a dose of entertainment from Magnus-on-the-go on Instagram. With the gala looming ahead, I face the delightful dilemma of selecting the perfect ensemble, even though I'll be working backstage – because looking fabulous is non-negotiable!

The highlight of my day arrives as I receive my credentials – a chic ribbon to adorn my neck. Accompanied by Nathalie and David, we hop into a taxi bound for the iconic Cirkus venue on Djurgården, the esteemed location for the gala. Laden with wigs, makeup, and costumes for the performers, we eagerly anticipate the festivities ahead.

Upon our arrival, we dive headfirst into the bustling atmosphere of the gala. From dressing rooms to sound checks, the excitement builds with each passing moment. Amidst the flurry of activity, chance encounters with familiar faces like Martin Stooke Mathiesen and my stylish friend Martin add to the evening's allure.

As the gala unfolds, I soak in the electrifying energy of the event, taking in the performances, mingling with fellow attendees, and savoring the sense of community and celebration that permeates the air.

#LGBTQCommunity #GalaPreparation
#BackstageAdventures #CelebrationTime
#EventExcitement #VisibilityMatters
#QXGala2024 #QXGalan
#LGBTQStolthet #GalaFörberedelser

Call to Action:
Join me on this exhilarating journey by watching the full video and sharing your own experiences or excitement for LGBTQ+ events like the QX Gala. Let's spread joy, pride, and acceptance together! 🌈✨



#j240105

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...