söndag 25 februari 2024

HOW I GOT SOME EMERGENCY FROZEN BAO BUNS #TheaterLife #BehindTheScenes #...


In this funny and entertaining video, join me for the last show of the week at the theater, followed by some behind-the-scenes antics and unexpected moments. As the curtain falls on the final performance, I decide to stay back and take care of the laundry for the actors, adding a touch of humor to the post-show routine.

But before diving into the laundry duties, I kickstart my day at home with a refreshing workout session on my crosstrainer. The sun is shining bright, a welcome change after weeks of gloomy weather, prompting me to grab my sunglasses before heading out.

Backstage, I engage the cast and crew in a playful game, challenging them to complete the lyrics of the iconic Bee Gees song, "Well, you can tell..." Laughter fills the dressing rooms as we revel in the music and camaraderie, creating memories to cherish.

During the game, we discover a hidden talent (or lack thereof) as our makeup man, David, reveals his subpar whistling skills, much to everyone's amusement. Meanwhile, actor Joakim Jennefors surprises us with a secret wave from the stage, adding an element of intrigue to the proceedings.

In a spur of creativity, David and I invent a quirky character named Harry Bumwigh, sparking laughter and playful banter amidst the backstage hustle.

For lunch, I indulge in delicious vegan buns with tofu, fueling up for the rest of the day's activities. It's a satisfying and nutritious meal that aligns with my vegan lifestyle and passion for plant-based cooking.

As a gay vegan man working in the theater industry, this video offers a glimpse into my daily life, blending elements of humor, camaraderie, and creativity. Whether you share similar interests in vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, or style, this video promises to entertain and inspire.

#TheaterLife #BehindTheScenes #PostShowAntics
#WorkoutRoutine #SunnyDays #BackstageGames
#LaundryDay #UnexpectedMoments #CreativeSpark
#VeganCooking #PlantBasedLife #Camaraderie
#TeaterLivet #BakomKulisserna #Solsken
#Träningsrutin #VegetariskMat #Kreativitet #j240118

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...