onsdag 21 februari 2024

HOW I GOT A CRICK IN THE NECK #TheatreAdventures #BowieTribute #VeganCoo...


In this funny and entertaining video, join me and my friend Ulf as we head to the Göta Lejon theatre to catch the David Bowie musical Lazarus. Before diving into the show, I attempt to immerse myself in David Bowie's music but hilariously fail in my endeavor.

But first, I whip up a delicious vegan sage and butternut squash lasagna and get in a workout session on my crosstrainer to energize for the evening ahead. Sporting my favorite fake fur, I'm all set for the theatre experience.

As we arrive at the theatre, I realize my dislike for the evening's director, but I'm determined to make the most of the night. Opting for the subway instead of my bike, knowing Ulf will give me a ride back home later, I seize the opportunity to grab a falafel at Jerusalem Kebab on Götgatan in Söder, Stockholm, just a stone's throw away from Göta Lejon.

However, my excitement for the show quickly dwindles as I find myself seated in the first row, leading to a literal pain in the neck as most of the performance is projected, akin to watching a movie in a cinema. Disappointed by the experience, Ulf graciously drives me back home.

Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, my life revolves around my work as a dresser in a local theatre, alongside my passions for vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style.


#TheatreNightOut #VeganLife #FriendshipGoals
#DavidBowieTribute #TheatreExperience #HonestReview
#EntertainmentNight #StockholmLife #VeganCooking
#Teaternatt #Vänskapsmål #Underhållningsupplevelse
#DavidBowieHyllning #Teaterupplevelse #ÄrligRecension

 Share your thoughts on memorable theatre experiences or your favorite vegan recipes in the comments below! Let's engage and share our stories.


#j240114

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...