lördag 10 februari 2024

HOW I GOT CRUNCHY AND BEETROOT JUICE #TheatreLife #BackstageFun #TwoShow...


In this hilarious and engaging video, join me as I navigate a two-show day at the theatre filled with work and games. With the sun shining bright, I don my sunglasses for the occasion. We kick off the day with our signature lyrics game, today's challenge being "I should be so lucky...". I invite everyone to complete the famous line, adding a fun twist to our backstage routine.

Meanwhile, Martin gets his hair styled by the talented makeup artist David Julio, adding an extra layer of excitement to our pre-show preparations. Amidst the bustling atmosphere, we share secrets and laughter, making the day even more memorable.

For lunch, I indulge in a delicious vegan meal consisting of kale, broccoli, oats, and tofu in a peanut sauce, fueling me up for the day ahead. As the lyrics game continues with "With the taste of your lips...", I eagerly await the witty responses from my fellow theatre enthusiasts.

In a surprising turn of events, Helen steps out of the show for the first time ever, paving the way for Jenny to make her debut performance. Her stellar performance delights us all, adding a touch of excitement to the day's proceedings.

Throughout the video, you'll witness the vibrant energy and camaraderie backstage, offering a glimpse into the life of a gay vegan man working in the theatre scene in Midsommarkransen, Sweden.

- #TheatreLife #BackstageFun
- #TwoShowDay #LyricsGame
- #VeganCooking #SwedishTheatre
- #DresserLife #MusicalTheatre
- #VeganLifestyle #Teaterlivet
- #WorkAndPlay #BehindTheScenes

Share your favorite backstage moments or lyric game challenges in the comments below. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more entertaining content!

2000 characters


#j240103

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...