lördag 17 februari 2024

HOW I GOT MY ORANGE PLACE MATS #TheaterLife #BehindTheScenes #Celebratin...


In this uproarious and heartwarming video, I take you behind the scenes of a special celebration at the theater: 100 shows! I seize the opportunity to chat with the cast and crew, delving into the shows they've worked on that reached the illustrious milestone of 100 performances. The energy is infectious as we reminisce about past successes and share stories from our theatrical journeys.

Amidst the festivities, I unveil my latest fashion find: a fabulous fake fur coat. The makeup artist, David, decides to have a bit of fun and tries it on, much to everyone's delight. It's a moment of laughter and camaraderie, as we marvel at how the coat transforms him into a style icon.

After the curtain falls, the celebrations continue as my friend Casper from Denmark joins me at my apartment. He's in Stockholm to catch a performance of "Sacharias Spyor," and he surprises me with a thoughtful gift: four round orange place mats that perfectly complement my decor. It's a gesture that warms my heart and adds a touch of Danish charm to my home.

#TheaterLife #BehindTheScenes #Celebrating100Shows #FashionFun #FriendshipMoments #GiftExchange #CulturalExchange #MakingMemories #DanishStyle #SwedishTheater

Share your favorite theater memories or fashion finds in the comments below! Let's keep the celebration going and spread the joy of the performing arts. 



#j240110

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...