torsdag 15 februari 2024

HOW I GOT MY FIRST 60TH BIRTHDAY PRESENT #GayVeganCommunity #TheatreLife...


In this hilarious and heartwarming video, I embark on a quest to acquire my very own bike, albeit second-hand, but nevertheless shiny and new to me! With the generous support of my cousin Carina and her fiancé Åke, who gifted me the funds as an early birthday present (I turn 60 in April!), I eagerly collect my prized possession from the bike repair shop before heading into work.

Upon arrival at the theatre where I work as a dresser for a musical in Stockholm, Sweden, I'm met with a flurry of excitement - Emilia flaunts her new dress, it's Petter's birthday celebration, and David shares his coveted pancake recipe. But first, I sneak in some quality time on my cross trainer, ensuring I stay fit and fabulous!

As a gay vegan man residing in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, my passions include vlogging, whipping up delicious vegan cuisine, immersing myself in the world of theatre, and expressing my unique sense of style.

#GayVeganCommunity #TheatreLife #VeganCooking #BikeAdventures #BirthdayGift #LifestyleInspiration #StockholmLiving #HealthyLiving #Midsommarkransen #SwedishStyle




#j240108

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...