torsdag 1 februari 2024

HOW I GOT URGENT DETERGENT #VeganVibes #TheatreTales- #BackstageBanter #...


In this lively Thursday vlog, join me as I navigate the chilly streets on my bike en route to the theatre. The biting cold sets the stage for the day. A realization strikes – the need for more Vanish detergent sends me on an unexpected shopping spree. Backstage at the theatre, a quirky twist unfolds as Sofia's absence from the cabaret number leaves us all a tad bewildered.

The backstage camaraderie kicks in as I challenge the cast and crew to complete the sentence "Do you know the way...". Unveiling unexpected connections, Johanna's boyfriend becomes the link between a sold sweater and our spotlight operator, Cicki. Meanwhile, Felicia's impending shoulder operation marks her bittersweet farewell on this particular day.

As a gay vegan man juggling life in Midsommarkransen, I bring you into the heart of the theatre world in Stockholm. Join me in this engaging blend of vlogging, vegan cooking, and the fascinating realm of theatre.

- #VeganVibes
- #TheatreTales

- #BackstageBanter
- #ChillyAdventures
- #UnexpectedConnections
- #TheatreLifeFun

- #BehindTheCurtain
- #CityBikingBliss

- #TeaterLivet
- #VeganMatlagning

🚴‍♂️ Share your chilly biking stories – how do you stay warm?
🎭 Connect with backstage chaos – share your theatre tales!
🌱 Vegan delights – what's your go-to recipe for a chilly day?


#j240125

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...