fredag 9 februari 2024

HOW I GOT TO TRY THE BEST INSTANT NOODLES - #GayVeganLife #SwedishTheatr...


Join me backstage at the theatre in this entertaining video where I'm having a blast during the show. While my friend Magnus explores Mexico, my mornings kick off with a workout session on the crosstrainer, accompanied by catching up on his Mexican adventures through Instagram stories.

For lunch, I whip up a delectable vegan meal featuring cooked oats substituted for rice, paired with mouthwatering peanut sauce and tofu. Then, it's off to the theatre, where I share snippets of backstage life, including popular segments like "Swedish Word of the Day," where we explore 'Februari/February' and 'Gurka/Cucumber,' offering viewers a glimpse into Swedish culture and language richness.

Adding to the fun, we engage in a lyrics game, completing the sentence "If you could read my mind, love..." Johanna delights me with her supposedly incredible noodles, adding a flavorful twist to our backstage antics.

Throughout the video, laughter, entertainment, and insights into my life as a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Sweden, are guaranteed. Don't miss out on backstage shenanigans and delicious vegan recipes shared!


- #GayVeganLife #SwedishTheatre
- #BackstageFun #DailyVlog
- #WorkoutRoutine #VeganCooking
- #SvenskaTeaterlivet #VeganMatlagning
- #MusicalTheatre #StyleInspiration
- #VeganLifestyle #Teaterbakomscenerna

Share your workout routines, favorite vegan recipes, or backstage stories in the comments below. Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more entertaining content!



#j240102

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...