måndag 5 februari 2024

HOW I GOT THE BOOTS #ThriftyFinds #SecondHandTreasures #VlogLife #Editi...


Welcome to a whimsical Monday in Stockholm, which feels more like a Sunday for me, given the rare day off from the theatre. In this entertaining video, join me on a playful journey through my day filled with surprises and creative musings.

The morning unfolds with an unexpected package awaiting me outside – a pair of second-hand boots from Sellpy, a steal at 200 Swedish Kronor, or about 20 dollars. Score!

👢 #ThriftyFinds #SecondHandTreasures
Explore the world of thrifting with me as I unveil a fabulous find – a pair of boots that redefine affordable fashion.

After a leisurely start, I dive into editing yesterday's stories, shaping them into a video destined for laughs and relatable moments. There's a twist, though – I had a brilliant name for the video while dreaming, but alas, it slipped away upon waking. The struggles of a creative mind!

🎥 #VlogLife #EditingAdventures
Join the editing chaos as I transform everyday stories into a video masterpiece, sharing the laughter and misadventures that come with the creative process.

As the afternoon sun kisses Stockholm, lunch is served – vegan pasta paired with an unexpected twist: Cheez Doodles! It's a culinary experiment that's sure to tickle the taste buds.

🍝 #VeganDelights #CheezyTwist


With a filled stomach and a creative spark, I embark on a grocery shopping adventure. The mission? Ingredients for my latest invention – a hamburger smörgåstårta. The aisles become my stage, and the grocery cart my prop as I gather the essentials for this culinary masterpiece.

🍔 #CulinaryInnovations #FoodieAdventures
Join the culinary exploration as I dream up and create a hamburger smörgåstårta, a unique twist that merges the worlds of burgers and Swedish delights.

In the midst of grocery shopping, an ingenious idea pops into my head – how to handle aggression with humor. The strategy? Confuse aggressors by pretending to know them. A dash of laughter, the perfect antidote to negativity!

😄 #LaughItOff #HumorHeals
Discover a lighthearted approach to handling aggression, turning tense moments into opportunities for confusion and humor.

 
#j240129

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...