onsdag 28 februari 2024

HOW I GOT SPRING ONIONS #TheatreLife #ABBAChallenge #WorkoutFun #VeganCo...


In this funny and entertaining video, join me for a day filled with laughter and fun at the theatre! But first, kickstart the day with a lively workout session on my crosstrainer while catching up on @Magnus_on_the_go's Instagram stories from Mexico. As the sun shines outside, I head out to grab some spring onions for tonight's dinner of Korean tortillas.

At the theatre, the antics begin as I challenge the cast and crew to finish an ABBA lyric: "Can you hear the drums.." The responses are hilarious and showcase everyone's love for music and theater. Amidst the laughter, @lucaswigertz, a waiter from the theater restaurant, steals the spotlight as he tries on a ring, leading to a comedic struggle to remove it. During intermission, he returns for another attempt, adding to the hilarity of the day.

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, my days are filled with creativity, laughter, and delicious vegan cooking. Working as a dresser at a musical in Stockholm allows me to combine my passions for theater and vlogging, creating content that resonates with my audience.


#TheatreLife #ABBAChallenge #WorkoutFun
#VeganCooking #FunnyMoments #TheaterAntics
#VeganLife #MusicalTheatre #ComedyGold
#TeaterLivet #Skrattfest #VeganMat
#WorkoutHumor #KoreanCuisine

Join me on this hilarious journey behind the scenes at the theater! Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more entertaining content. Let's spread laughter and joy together! đŸŽ­đŸŒ±




#j240121

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...