fredag 1 mars 2024

HOW I GOT A BOX OF WINE FOR NATHALIE #TheaterLife #BackstageFun #veganco...


In this funny and entertaining video, join me on a typical day in my life as a dresser at a musical theater in Stockholm, Sweden. I kick off the morning with a workout session on my crosstrainer, followed by indulging in some homemade vegan dumplings for lunch.

As I make my way to work, I make a pit stop at Systembolaget, Sweden's government-run liquor chain, to pick up a box of wine for the producer's assistant, Nathalie. Once at the theater, my day is filled with tasks like mending costumes, securing snaps, and attaching fake bananas to outfits.

During the show, there's a switch-up in roles as Carro covers for one of the female leads, while Emilia steps in as Carro's cover, donning a new dress for the occasion. Backstage, we have a blast while ensuring everything runs smoothly.

Wrapping up the day, I prepare for tomorrow's tasks by repairing more costumes, ensuring everything is in top shape for the upcoming performances.

Join me for a glimpse behind the scenes of theater life, sprinkled with humor and vegan lifestyle tips!

Hashtags:
#TheaterLife #BackstageFun #VeganCooking
#DresserDiaries #BehindTheScenes #WorkoutRoutine
#TeaterLiv #BakomKulisserna #VeganMatlagning
#DayInTheLife #Humor #StageLife

Call to Action: Don't miss out on the fun! Subscribe to my channel for more hilarious anecdotes, vegan recipes, and backstage shenanigans. Share your own theater stories and vegan creations using the hashtags above! 




#j240122

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...