fredag 22 mars 2024

HOW I GOT MY GRID #TheatreFun #BackstageAntics #workoutroutine #Creati...


In this funny and entertaining backstage vlog, join me on a typical day in my life as a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Sweden. The day starts with a workout session on my crosstrainer, where I multitask by watching my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from Mexico. As I sweat it out, I realize Instagram is taking up too much space on my iPhone, prompting me to delete and redownload the app.

For lunch, I whip up a delicious vegan meal consisting of hotdogs and mashed potatoes served in tortilla bread. Then, at the theatre where I work as a dresser, I decide to have some fun by asking the cast and crew to complete lyrics from Queen songs.

On my way home from work, I stumble upon an abandoned metal grid and decide to take it home to use on my balcony. The grid sparks my creativity and adds a unique touch to my living space.

This video is perfect for fellow vloggers, vegan enthusiasts, theatre aficionados, and anyone looking for a bit of humor and entertainment in their day.


#VeganLife #TheatreFun #BackstageAntics  
#WorkoutRoutine #CreativeLiving #InstagramWoes  
#EntertainmentVlog #DailyRoutine #DIYDecor  
#Veganlivsstil #Teaterroligheter #HumorochStil  
#TrĂ€ningsrutin #KreativBoende #InstagramProblem  

Join me on this amusing journey through backstage shenanigans, vegan delights, and everyday adventures! Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more entertaining content. Let's spread positivity and laughter together! đŸŒ±đŸŽ­✨




#j240315

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...