lördag 16 mars 2024

HOW I GOT A TIP OF SOME GREAT CONTENT #VeganLife #TheaterCommunity #Back...


Join me in this hilarious and heartwarming video as I kickstart my day with a workout on the cross trainer, all while greeting my buddy Casper, who crashed on my living room mattress. With a flat tire on my bike, Casper and I hop on the subway, sharing laughs and stories on our way to work. As we part ways at Söder, I dive into a hectic two-show day, where even the simplest tasks become adventures. It's Beatles Geek Week, so I challenge the cast and crew to complete lyrics from the iconic band's songs, spreading joy and camaraderie backstage. When actor Martin struggles with a bad knee, I lend a helping hand with a knee brace, ensuring everyone can perform at their best.

Later, the sensational actress Carro shares a secret: a post-show dance routine with actor Jonas Schlyter, hidden from the audience's view. Naturally, I grab my camera to capture the magic unfold. Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, my life revolves around vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style. As a dresser at a musical theater in Stockholm, I immerse myself in the world of performance and creativity every day.

Hashtags:
#VeganLife #TheaterCommunity #BackstageChronicles #MusicalTheater #VloggingJourney #SwedishVegan #WorkoutRoutine #BehindTheCurtain #TeaterLiv #Midsommarkransen

Don't miss out on the laughs, adventures, and backstage secrets – hit play now and join me on my journey!



#j240309

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...