fredag 8 mars 2024

HOW I GOT MY FABULOUS RHINESTONE BOOTS #VeganLife #TheaterLife #LaughOut...


In this engaging video, join me on a day filled with laughter, surprises, and a touch of chaos! I kick off the morning with an energetic workout session on my crosstrainer, all while indulging in the wanderlust-inspiring adventures of my friend Magnus Boren on his Instagram travel account, Magnus_on_the_go.

At the theater where I work, there's a sudden change in the lineup as Helen Sjöholm is out, and her understudy Jenny Holmgren steps in. It's an unexpected twist that adds a dash of excitement to the day.

Later on, I venture out to meet a man I connected with on Facebook Marketplace. He's selling a pair of H&Moschino rhinestoned boots at an unbeatable price – just 200 Swedish kronor! It's a deal too good to pass up, and I can't wait to show off my fabulous find.

Back at the theater, I take on the role of mentor as I teach Simon the ins and outs of operating a washing machine. It's a humorous and heartwarming moment as we navigate the complexities of laundry duty together.

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, my life is a colorful blend of creativity, compassion, and quirkiness. Whether I'm vlogging, whipping up delicious plant-based meals, or immersing myself in the world of theater and style, there's never a dull moment.

#VeganLife #TheaterLife #LaughOutLoud
#UnexpectedTwists #MarketplaceFinds #WorkplaceAntics
#CreativeChaos #PlantBasedCooking #MentorMoments
#GayVegan #Teaterlivet #Skrattfest
#OväntadeVändningar #Marknadsfynd #ArbetsplatsSkämt

* Join me on this wild ride through a day in my life! Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more hilarious antics and heartwarming moments. Let's spread joy and positivity together! 🌈🌱🎭


#j240301

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...