torsdag 28 mars 2024

HOW I GOT A STICKY CARAMEL DREAM #BackstageBanter #VeganVibes #MadonnaCh...


Get ready to laugh your socks off in this hilarious backstage adventure! 🎭 Starting my day with a burst of energy on the crosstrainer, I couldn't resist sneaking a peek at Magnus's Instagram stories from Mexico for some vicarious thrills. 🏃‍♂️🌮 As lunchtime rolls around, I'm diving into a plate of mouthwatering vegan chickpea flour and cabbage pancakes, generously drizzled with hoisin sauce. đŸ„žđŸŒ± Meanwhile, chaos ensues in the theatre attic as a costume designer frantically searches for the perfect outfits.

But wait, the fun's just getting started! Today's challenge: completing iconic Madonna lyrics "Like a..." with the cast and crew. đŸŽ¶ Later, my cousin Carina and her pals swing by to catch the show in Stockholm, and I repay their visit with an exclusive backstage tour. Their sweet gesture earns me a gift card to the cafĂ© next door, where I indulge in a fresh salad and a Sticky Caramel Dream cake. đŸ°đŸ„— Meanwhile, Oskar, our vegan spotlight operator, surprises us with a heavenly vegan apple pie.

Arriving at the theatre, I'm greeted by the delightful aroma of Johanna's homemade pie, a warm welcome for Petter returning from Berlin. đŸ„§ With laughter, delicious treats, and heartwarming moments, this backstage escapade is a must-watch for theatre buffs and comedy lovers alike! 😂✨

#BackstageComedy #VeganEats #MadonnaChallenge #FamilyFun #TheatreLife #StockholmAdventure #HealthyLiving #FriendshipGoals #BehindTheScenes #LaughOutLoud

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...