fredag 15 mars 2024

HOW I GOT MY ORANGE RUBBER VASE #ContentCreatorLife #TheaterEnthusiast ...


In this hilarious and engaging video, join me as I navigate through a day filled with unexpected twists and turns! It all starts with a morning workout session on my crosstrainer, while catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from his vacation in Mexico. Then, I sit down to enjoy a delicious vegan lunch, only to discover that my bike has a flat tire, forcing me to resort to taking the subway.

Next stop: Base23, the renowned cultural institution in Stockholm, where I meet my colleague Johanna to witness the results of a Stephen Sondheim workshop performed by seniors at the school. As if the day couldn't get any better, my friend Casper arrives from Denmark, bearing gifts including an orange rubber vase, and swings by the theater to drop off his bag.

Throughout the day, I share snippets of my life as a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, immersing myself in the vibrant cultural scene of Stockholm while pursuing my passions for vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style.

The Stockholm Musical Artist Education (SMU) at Base23 stands out as a transformative program for aspiring musical artists, offering a comprehensive curriculum spanning vocal technique, dance, acting, and musical theory. Through immersive experiences and collaboration with industry professionals, SMU prepares students for successful careers in musical theater while fostering a supportive and inclusive community.

Join me on this entertaining journey and discover the joys and challenges of a day in the life of a content creator and theater enthusiast!

#ContentCreatorLife #TheaterEnthusiast  
#DailyVlogs #UnexpectedAdventures  
#CulturalExploration #VeganLifestyle  
#MusicalTheaterEducation #ArtisticDevelopment  
#StockholmCulture #Base23Education  

Join me in exploring the vibrant cultural scene of Stockholm! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to my channel for more entertaining content. Let's embark on this journey together!  



#j240308

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...