söndag 31 mars 2024

HOW I GOT NO PLANS FOR EASTER BREAK #BehindTheScenes #DailyVlogs #Entert...


Step into my backstage world for a day of laughter, mishaps, and unexpected adventures! 🎭 Starting my morning with a workout on the crosstrainer, I catch up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from Mexico – living vicariously through his adventures abroad. Then, it's off to the theatre for our final show before the Easter break, where I'm met with surprises at every turn.

As I cycle to work, listening to a podcast, I'm struck with inspiration to start a new project: documenting daily diaries from rehearsals. With the upcoming break, I look forward to some much-needed alone time and tackling tasks like cleaning up my balcony.

But backstage life is never dull, especially during Madonna geek week! I challenge the cast and crew to complete lyrics and improvise lines as we navigate through unexpected twists, like Petter's hip injury and Joakim stepping into a new role.

Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, my days are filled with vlogging, vegan cooking, and the excitement of theatre life. Join me on this journey behind the scenes as we share laughs, stories, and a glimpse into my eclectic world.

#BackstageLife #TheatreAdventures
#VeganLiving #MadonnaGeekWeek
#EverydayDiaries #UnexpectedMoments

 
#TheatreEnthusiasts #VeganCommunity

 
#BehindTheScenes #DailyVlogs

 
#EntertainmentFix #CreativeInspiration

 
#ActorLife #VeganCooking

 
#TeaterLiv #VeganskMatlagning

Call to action: Dive into the backstage chaos with me – like, share, and subscribe for more hilarious antics and insights into theatre life!

 


#j240324

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...