onsdag 27 mars 2024

HOW I GOT MY CERAMIC CABBAGE PLATES FROM H&M #UrbanAdventure #InteriorDe...


Starting the day with a burst of energy, I hit the crosstrainer, all while catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from Mexico. Then, hopping onto my bike, I venture into the city, my first stop being H&M Hornstull, where I snag a set of quirky cabbage leaf-shaped plates. Next, it's off to Soppteatern, where I rendezvous with Jenny for the dress rehearsal of "Soppjäveln." Afterwards, a detour to H&M Home on Drottninggatan yields a unique find: a jar resembling a bunch of celery. Refueling with some delectable falafel at Hornstull, I wrap up the day back home, whipping up a vegan chocolate mousse concoction using tofu.


#FitnessFun #CityExploration #VeganLife
#DailyVlog #UrbanAdventure #InteriorDesign
#HealthyLiving #FriendshipGoals #FoodieFinds
#VeganRecipes #Stadsliv #Träningsglädje

Join me on this whirlwind urban adventure packed with fitness, food, and fun! Don't forget to hit like and subscribe for more daily vlogs. Let's explore the city together! 🚴🥗🛍️

#j240320

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...