måndag 4 mars 2024

HOW I GOT MY STAINLESS STEEL JARS #VeganLife #LGBTQCommunity#DayInTheLif...


In this funny and entertaining video, I take you through a day in my life as a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Sweden. The day kicks off with a workout session on my crosstrainer while catching up on my friend Magnus Boren's Instagram stories, setting the tone for a productive day ahead. After a hearty vegan lunch featuring schnitzels, couscous, and friend broccoli with Lao Gan Ma sauce, I embark on a cleaning spree in my apartment, utilizing the efficient 15-minute timer method to tackle tasks in the kitchen and bathroom.

Later, I drop off some costumes from work at a nearby dry cleaner before heading home to Ulf for a cozy evening of entertainment. We indulge in a game of Feud: Capote VS. the Swans, accompanied by red wine and a scrumptious spread of vegan pizza and chocolate balls. As the evening progresses, laughter and camaraderie flow as we finish three bottles of red wine before I hop on my bike and head back home.

This video is perfect for fellow vloggers, vegan enthusiasts, and individuals interested in theater and lifestyle content. It offers a glimpse into the daily routines and joys of a gay vegan man living in Stockholm, Sweden, showcasing moments of humor, delicious food, and domestic bliss.

#VeganLife #LGBTQCommunity
#DayInTheLife #VlogLife
#HomeCleaning #VeganCooking
#StockholmLife #TheaterLife
#VegansOfSweden #LGBTQVlogger

Call to action: Join me on my journey through life as a gay vegan man in Sweden! Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more entertaining content. 🌈🌱 #VeganLife #LGBTQCommunity



#j240126

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...