onsdag 6 mars 2024

HOW I GOT MY LEOPARD PRINT BEANIE #VeganAdventures #FashionFinds #LiveMu...


In this vibrant and engaging video, join me on a whirlwind day packed with excitement and new experiences. As I hop on my crosstrainer for a workout session, I immerse myself in the captivating world of my friend Magnus Borens' Instagram stories from his adventure in Mexico. The colorful snapshots and tales from afar serve as the perfect backdrop to my fitness routine.

But the fun doesn't stop there! I've just snagged a pair of eye-catching boots from the Facebook Marketplace – a dazzling set of H&Moschino rhinestone-studded boots that add a touch of glamour to my day. As I strut my stuff in my new footwear, I whip up a delicious vegan lunch of sesame noodles, combining my love for fitness with my passion for plant-based cooking.

Next up, I dive into the world of second-hand fashion as I score a trendy beanie from the collaboration between H&M and Giambattista Valli on the Sellpy app. With my unique ensemble complete, I meet up with my friend Cicki at Hornstull for a delectable dinner at the renowned Dirty Taco restaurant. The vibrant flavors and lively atmosphere set the stage for an unforgettable evening.

But the highlight of the day awaits as we head to Reimer Holme Hotel to catch a live performance by the talented artist Lindy Larsson. With soulful vocals and captivating melodies, Lindy's concert promises to be a night to remember.

As a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, I'm passionate about sharing my journey through vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Join me as I embrace life's adventures and celebrate the joys of creativity and self-expression.


#VeganAdventures #FashionFinds
#LiveMusicExperience #FriendshipGoals
#FitnessJourney #CulinaryDelights
#VeganLivsstil #Andrahandsshopping
#Musikupplevelse #Vänskap
#Träningsresa #Kulinariskupplevelse

.#j240128

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...