tisdag 5 mars 2024

HOW I GOT GOOD USE OF MY GREAT SYSTEM #VeganFoodies #CookingEnthusiasts#...


In this funny and entertaining video, join me as I kickstart my day with a workout on my crosstrainer while indulging in my friend Magnus Boren's Instagram travel account, Magnus_on_the_go. Taking advantage of my day off from the theatre – our Tuesdays are show-free – I dive into a relaxing routine. After a hearty vegan lunch, I concoct a clever cleaning system for my apartment: setting a 15-minute timer for each chore rotation.

Later, my friend Martin swings by for an evening of wine, food, and laughter. We embark on an adventure in the kitchen, whipping up a delicious batch of sesame noodles with black kale and spring onions. Inspired by the classic Chinese dish dan dan noodles, this recipe boasts a creamy tahini-based sauce with a delightful blend of soy sauce, rice vinegar, and chili oil. The addition of black kale adds a touch of sweetness and grassy flavor, elevating the dish to a whole new level.

Throughout the video, I share valuable cooking tips and tricks, making the recipe accessible to both seasoned chefs and kitchen novices alike. From ingredient selection to noodle cooking techniques, I've got you covered. And fear not if you're missing chili oil – I'll teach you a quick substitute using chili flakes and rapeseed oil.

Once the noodles are cooked and the sauce is ready, we assemble the dish, tossing the vibrant green kale with the flavorful sauce and spaghetti. A garnish of sliced spring onions and toasted sesame seeds adds the perfect finishing touch.

Join me on this culinary journey as I share my passion for delicious, plant-based food. From simple recipes to helpful cooking tips, there's something here for everyone to enjoy.

#VeganFoodies #CookingEnthusiasts
#SesameNoodleRecipe #PlantBasedCooking
#TimeSavingTips #KitchenHacks
#VeganskMat #Matlagningstips
#CreativeCooking #RecipeInspiration

Call to action: Ready to try your hand at making sesame noodles with black kale and spring onions? Head to the kitchen and let's get cooking! Don't forget to share your culinary creations with the hashtag #SesameNoodleRecipe for a chance to be featured on my channel. 🍜🌿 #VeganFoodies #RecipeInspiration

#j240127

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...