fredag 1 mars 2024

HOW I GOT A BLUE PILL #VloggerLife #TheatreBehindTheScenes #WorkoutRouti...



In this hilarious and captivating video, join me on a day filled with quirky adventures and behind-the-scenes antics! It all starts with my assistant Johanna surprising us with blue caffeinated candy on her way to work, setting the tone for a lively day ahead.

Kicking off my morning routine, I hit the crosstrainer for a workout session while indulging in the travel escapades of my friend @MagnusBoren on his channel @Magnus_on_the_go, currently exploring the vibrant landscapes of Mexico. Meanwhile, I whip up a delicious vegan lunch of couscous and homemade dumplings, showcasing my culinary prowess.

At the theatre, I dive into the world of costume care, diligently tumble drying and hanging garments in the drying cupboard. From there, it's onto the intricate task of mending the lining in a pair of chaps, ensuring every detail is perfected for the stage. Amidst the hustle and bustle, my colleague Lucas pops by the atelier for a visit, adding a touch of camaraderie to our workday.

As the cherry on top, we celebrate 'Geek Week' with an ABBA-themed day, where I challenge the cast and crew to complete the iconic lyric from "The Winner Takes It All": "I don't want to..."

Throughout the video, expect plenty of laughter, surprises, and glimpses into the vibrant world of theatre life, sprinkled with my signature flair for vegan cooking and personal style.

#VloggerLife #TheatreBehindTheScenes #WorkoutRoutine
#VeganCooking #CostumeCare #ABBAFans
#ContentCreatorLife #TheatreLife #ComedicAntics
#VloggLivet #TeaterBakomKulisserna #VeganMat
#Träningsrutin #Kostymvård #HumoristiskaÖgonblick

Join me in embracing the joy of everyday adventures and share your favorite moments using the hashtags above! Let's spread laughter and positivity together! 


#j240223

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...