tisdag 19 mars 2024

HOW I GOT SHOES TO THE NEIGHBOURHOOD COBBLER #VeganLifestyle #GayCommuni...


In this funny and entertaining video, join me, a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Sweden, as I navigate through a day filled with diverse activities. Beginning with a workout session on my crosstrainer, I multitask by watching my friend Magnus' Instagram stories from Mexico. Afterward, I indulge in a vegan lunch comprising a fatoush salad and couscous accompanied by vegan meatballs. Later, I head to the theatre to drop off some shoes at the cobblers and rendezvous with my friend Casper outside. We exchange his backpack, as some Swedish theatres prohibit bags in the auditorium for security reasons.

Back at home, I engage in household chores, feeling accomplished until I realize I forgot to go to the gym. However, my spirits lift when Casper arrives, ecstatic after meeting Inger Nilsson, the actress who portrayed Pippi Longstocking in the movies. As a dresser at a musical theatre in Stockholm, my interests in vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style shine through in my daily activities.


#VeganLifestyle #GayCommunity #DailyVlogs
#LifeInSweden #TheatreLife #MultitaskingSkills
#EverydayChallenges #FriendshipMoments #HealthyLiving
#VeganMatlagning #TeaterLivet

Join me on my journey through a day filled with laughter, surprises, and the occasional forgetfulness. Let's celebrate diversity, friendship, and the joys of everyday life together!




#j240312

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...