söndag 10 mars 2024

HOW I GOT VEGAN BROWNIE #ContentCreator #TheatreLife #VeganCooking #Vlog...


In this funny and entertaining video, join me as I kickstart my day by hitting the crosstrainer while catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories. Despite feeling a bit tired, I'm looking sharp and ready to take on the day.

As the theatre gears up for the last show of the week, which happens to be on a Sunday, the backstage chaos ensues. I embark on a mission to find a dark beanie for actor Joakim, who's experiencing a rash from his current one. Meanwhile, amidst the hustle, David, our makeup man's father, celebrates his 99th birthday, adding a touch of warmth to the day. 

In a comedic turn of events, we encounter some wardrobe malfunctions, including a search for a missing button in actor Hjalmar's pants that ends with an unexpected snip from my assistant Johanna. Amidst the chaos, we indulge in a fragrant escapade, sampling Zoologist's Chipmunk perfume, and enjoy a delightful surprise from Lisa, who treats us to vegan brownies.

As a gay vegan man immersed in the vibrant theatre scene of Stockholm, I bring you along on my daily adventures, blending elements of vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style into a captivating narrative.

Hashtags:
1. #TheatreLife
2. #BackstageAntics
3. #VeganAdventures
4. #ComedicChaos
5. #StockholmTheatre
6. #FunnyMoments
7. #VeganCooking
8. #TheatreStyle
9. #Entertainment
10. #SundayShow

Join me on this hilarious journey behind the scenes of the theatre world! Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more entertaining content. Let's spread the laughter and joy together! 




#j240103

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...