fredag 29 mars 2024

HOW I GOT PRETZELS #DailyLaughs #BehindTheScenesFun #VeganLife #TheatreL...


HOW I GOT PRETZELS 

Get ready for a hilarious glimpse into my daily life as a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm! 🏳️‍🌈🌱 In this uproarious video, I take you through my morning routine, starting with a workout session on the crosstrainer while catching up on my friend Magnus's Instagram stories from Mexico. 🏋️‍♂️🌮 Next up, I indulge in a delicious vegan lunch of Pasta Pesto at work, only to realize that I've forgotten to pick up my H&M delivery like a total dufus! 🍝📦

As the day unfolds, our makeup man David surprises us with pretzels, while Johanna treats us to mouthwatering vegan buns. 🥨🥖 And what's a day at the theatre without a little fun? We kick off the game of the day by completing the iconic Madonna lyric "We are living..." 🎶

But the real highlight of the day? David's ingenious reading glasses steal the show, prompting me to catch up with my colleagues about their recent trip to Berlin, including their wild adventure at the infamous Kit Kat Club. 🕶️✈️ And with Tuva out of the show, her understudy Carro steps up to the plate, adding an unexpected twist to the day's proceedings. 🎭

For anyone who loves a good laugh and enjoys behind-the-scenes antics, this video is a must-watch! Join me as I navigate the highs and lows of daily life with humor, heart, and a whole lot of style. 💃🎉

Step into my world and join the fun! Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe for more hilarious content. Let's spread laughter and joy together! 🌟


#DailyLaughs #BehindTheScenesFun #VeganLife #TheatreLife #FunnyVlogs #VeganCooking #StockholmAdventures #ComedyGold #LifeOfACreator #HumorInEverydayLife
#DagligaSkratt #BakomKulisserna #VeganLivsstil #TeaterLivet #RoligaVloggar #VeganskMatlagning #StockholmÄventyr #KomediGuld #SkaparLivet #HumorIvardagen



#j240322

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...