lördag 23 mars 2024

HOW I GOT MY ORANGE WATER BOTTLE #VloggerLife #TheatreAdventures #Backst...


In this entertaining vlog, join me on a day packed with fun and laughter! I kick things off by hitting the crosstrainer, breaking a sweat while catching up on my friend Magnus' Instagram stories all the way from Mexico. Then, it's off to the theatre for a thrilling two-show day!

At noon, I rendezvous with my cousin Carina and her friends Katrin and Irene, giving them an insider's tour of the theatre. Carina surprises me with a fabulous orange water bottle, adding a pop of color to my day. But the real treat comes from David, our resident feeder, who tempts us with delicious chocolate cookies.

As the day unfolds, we embark on a journey to gayducate our assistant Johanna about the iconic Osmond brothers, infusing laughter and joy into our backstage banter. Plus, we celebrate Jonas Schlyter's birthday in style!

In honor of Queen geek week, I challenge the cast and crew to complete the lyrics to "Another one..." as we revel in the legendary band's timeless music.

Between shows, I take a refreshing walk, savoring the first signs of spring and relishing the daylight stretching into the evening hours.

Living as a gay vegan man in Midsommarkransen, my passion for vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style shines through in every moment of this lively video.

#VloggerLife #TheatreAdventures #BackstageFun
#FitnessJourney #DailyVlog #GayCulture
#SpringWalks #WorkoutMotivation #TheatreLife
#VloggLivet #TeaterÄventyr #BakomScenen
#FitnessResa #DagligVlogg #HBTQKultur
#VårPromenader #TräningsMotivation #TeaterLivet

Join the fun and laughter by hitting that subscribe button and sharing your favorite moments from today's vlog in the comments below. Let's spread joy and positivity together! 🌟💪🎭


#j240316

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY ”BRING ME THE AXE” MARGARITA CREATED #veganrecipes #lifest...

Good morning, sunshine! 🌞 In today’s hilarious and entertaining video, I kickstart the day with a brunch that’s as quirky as it is deliciou...